Everyone may be on their smartphones all day every day nowadays, but there’s something uniquely charming about sitting down to read an actual book and there’s also something particularly effective about it for those of you keen on improving your English skills. I have also been passionate about English for years now. My secret tip for making faster progress with the language is reading lots of English novels and then reading some more. When it came to finding books that were both educational in terms of the language level and interesting in their own right, I realized I needed to go beyond the obvious choices and decided to draw up my own list on best books to improve English.
5 Popular Books To Learn English From
- When you want to read a book in English, it can be hard to know where to start
- There are millions of books for you to choose from.
- Which books should you try reading?
- Why not start with the same books native English speakers are reading.
5 Of The Best Popular Books You Can Use To Improve English
Thriller And Suspense
1. "Leaving time" by Jodi Picoult
2. "1st To Die" By James Patterson
3. "Until The End Of Time" By Danielle Steel
4. "I've Got Your Number" By Sophie Kinsella
5. "Stiff" By Mary Roach